JURASSIC WTF? Life-size animatronic T-Rex bursts into flames at dinosaur park following electrical fault

Posted by The King Slayer 2019 years ago in Accidents
Story Continues Below

A huge T-Rex model burst into flames at a dinosaur park yesterday sparked by an electrical fault.

The life-size animatronic was left just an empty shell following the fire at the Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience.

Zach Reynolds said the dinosaur smoldered for about 10 minutes before it "blew his top" at the park in Canon City, Colorado.

Dramatic pictures show the T-Rex on fire before its blackened metal structure was all that was left.

Zach wrote on the park's Facebook: "Holy smokes! We always knew T-Rex had a temper but, today he blew his top.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments