A fire in Cambodia has ripped through 18 floors of a high rise block of flats.
Firefighters were called to the blaze at around 10:10am local time in the Kbal Spean Village, reports Fresh News Asia.
According to local media, a report from the fire service states some people have been injured in the blaze, but casualty numbers and injuries are unknown at this stage.
Pictures of the fire show most of the building alight, as firefighters battle to bring the inferno under control.
Smoke and debris poured from the high-rise as shocked onlookers watched in horror.