E-cigarette explodes in face of smoking teenager causing horror injuries

1,615
1
Posted by The King Slayer 4 months ago in CCTV
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below

A teenager suffered horror injuries when an e-cigarette he was smoking exploded in his face.

The 17-year-old was left with a bloody mouth, broken teeth and a hole in his jaw after the explosion.

The boy then had to travel 250 miles from a small town in Nevada to a pediatric hospital in Utah with his mother.

There, doctors rushed him into surgery , working to reconstruct and repair shattered bone.

But the freak accident is just one of thousands in recent years, documented in a a new case study on e-cigarettes which have become increasingly popular in recent years.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments