Toddler's arm 'sucked into escalator' in terrifying incident at shopping complex

312
0
Posted by The King Slayer 2019 years ago in CCTV
COPY
COPY
Story Continues Below
Loading...

A toddler's arm was reportedly sucked into an escalator in a terrifying incident at a shopping complex.

CCTV shows the two-year-old and his mum riding down an escalator when the tot suddenly appears to be on his back and wailing in pain.

His shocked mum bends over to try and pick him up, but the steps continue moving and threaten to break his right arm as they reach the floor panel below.

An eagle-eyed security guard managed to hit the stop button, saving the youngster's limb during the terrifying ordeal at the City Star shopping complex in Yuanjiang, China, reports day.

The security guard sprinted into the crowd to press the button during the incident on July 5, preventing what could have been extremely serious injuries.

Click to View or Post Comments Hide Comments